The 7th IPA OPEN table tennis POLISH CHAMPIONSHIP
Radom, April 27th-28th, 2019
1. ORGANIZER: IPA Region Radom, Integration Table Tennis Club “BROŃ” Radom (IKTS BROŃ), Regional Directorate of State Forests in Radom
2. HONORARY PATRONAGE
Ø Provincial Police Commander in Radom;
Ø Mayor of the City of Radom;
Ø IPA Polish Section President;
Ø Provincial Board of the Police Trade Union
3. MIAN AWARDS SPONSOR: Tomasz FILIPIAK („Philipiak Milano”)
– IPA environment integration;
– Popularization of table tennis as a form of active recreation;
– Selection of the best IPA teams and individual players;
5. TOURNAMENT LOCATION: Sports Hall of the Construction Schools in Radom, 7 Kościuszki Street. The tournament will be played out on 12 ANDRO tables, with white ANDRO balls.
6. DATE: April 27th-28th, 2019 (Saturday, Sunday). On Saturday team classification matches to select the finalists. On Sunday the IPA individual tournament and finals will be played. Then diplomas and awards will be presented, followed by the tournament closing ceremony.
7. PARTICIPATION: Applications for both team and individual tournaments should be directed to e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and IPARadom@o2.pl by April 17th, 2019 on the application form (it will be available on www.ipa.org.pl website). The three-person team may consist of women and men. At least one of the team players has to be the IPA member. The rest of the team players have to be police officers, police civil employees or police pensioners. Respectively, the Board Guards (BG) team – at least one of the team players has to be the IPA member. The rest of the team players have to be BG officers, BG civil employees or BG pensioners. During Sunday individual tournament both females and males can participate provided that they are the IPA members. Numbers of participants is limited.
Tournament applications will be accepted depending on the order of their receiving. The organizer reserves the right to submit a couple of teams to the tournament, as well as invite other international IPA representations, as well as representation of other institutions.
8. SYSTEM AND WAY OF CONDUCTING THE TOURNAMENT: The tournament will be supervised by the general referee, Mr. Krystian KILAR. Current ITTF regulations shall apply. Contentious issues shall be resolved by the general referee – his verdict shall be ultimate. The matches shall last up to 3 won sets e.g. 3:0, 3:1 or 3:2. The individual tournament shall be conductedwithout sex and age division. Groups’ drawing shall be conducted based on players’ ranking, established by the applicant i.e. the best player of the team placed in the first position, etc. Matches drawing will be conducted by the general referee by April 24th, 2019.
Drawing results,detailed system andtournament grading scale(dependent on the number of applying teams) as well as detailed tournament schedule will be available on www.ipa.org.pl website by April 25th, 2019.
9. AWARDS: each participant of the Team and the Individual Contests will receive a statuette. In the various classifications the leading teams and players will receive trophies, diplomas and valuable prizes.
10. ACCREDITATION: teams shall accomplish accreditation at the registration office, both the registration office and playoffs will be located in Sports Hall of the Construction Schools in Radom, 7 Kościuszki Street. The office will be open on Saturday April 27th, 2019 from 9:00 am.
ISKRA Hotel Radom, 4 Planty Street – 500 m from the sports hall
Prices in PLN (1,00PLN = about €4,30):
single room with breakfast – 110,00
double room with breakfast – 170,00
triple room with breakfast – 260,00
four-person room with breakfast – 270,00
Depending on the number of foreign teams and financial possibilities, the organizer may decide to cover the costs of the stay of foreign guests in the hotel.
12. ORGANIZATIONAL MATTERS:
Organizer shall not be held responsible for accidents or injuries received during competition.
– Medical care during the tournament;
– Free lunch for all participants of the team and individual tournament.
General information about the championships’ matters is provided by Krzysztof KAPTURSKI /English language/ mobile +48 604 126 451, email: IPARadom@o2.pl.
Organizers shall bear the right to change the rules of the tournament, which shall be
announced accordingly on the website www.ipa.org.pl or directly before the tournament.
We guarantee pleasant atmosphere as well as efficiently organized tournament!
WE HOPE YOU WILL HAVE A GOOD TIME
AND SUCCESFUL COMPETITION!
„IPA INTEGRATION EVENING”
Saturday April 27th, 2019 at 8 pm
ʺSTREFA G2ʺClub in Radom
20 Przemysłowa Street